Bold labels are required.
Silver Spring Criminal Defense Lawyer
Maryland Drug Crime Attorney Matthew E. Bennett Fights to Protect Your Rights
The crime. The consequences. The impact on your life, post-conviction.
There is a lot to think about after a criminal or DUI arrest. Harsh penalties, drained finances, damage to your reputation. The emotional stress of a trial. The anguish of separation from your family.
You should do everything you can to avoid these worst-case outcomes. An experienced criminal defense lawyer can help you.
Matthew E. Bennett's unique legal leadership is available right now to residents of cities such as Silver Spring, Laurel and Baltimore and counties of Montgomery and Prince George, among others. For almost 15 years, he has successfully championed the rights of the falsely accused and seriously injured in Maryland and the Washington D.C. metro area.
Contact his full-service criminal law and personal injury law office today for a free consultation. The phone number to call is 301-587-3942. After-hours messages are responded to promptly.
A Lawyer Devoted to Putting You, the Client, First
Matthew E. Bennett aggressively safeguards your interests in important legal matters such as:
- Drug crimes: including charges of possession, distribution or manufacture of marijuana, methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, party drugs (Ecstasy) or prescription drugs (Oxycodone, Hydrocodone)
- Violent crimes: simple or aggravated assault, sex crimes, armed robbery, domestic violence, homicide
- DUI: examination of probable cause for a drunk driving arrest, blood-alcohol content testing and MVA hearings on driver's license suspension or revocation
- Post-trial matters: motions, appeals, bench warrants, false arrests, probation violations and expungements
- Personal injury: from car, truck or other motor vehicle accidents, premises liability slip and fall, defective products, dangerous drugs, medical malpractice, or nursing home abuse and neglect
Matthew E. Bennett extends his personal injury expertise and complex personal injury litigation services on a contingency fee basis. You owe no attorney fee unless he wins your case and collects settlement damages for you.
Don't risk your freedoms and future to any attorney selected at random from a phone book. Make sure that Matthew E. Bennett's experience, skills and client commitment are on your side, starting today.
Contact us for a candid, confidential discussion of your case.
Call, E-Mail or Fax Our Law Office for a Free Initial Consultation
Silver Spring criminal defense attorney Matthew E. Bennett can take your phone call or respond to your e-mail or fax, right now. Call 301-587-3942. Se habla español.
If you reach Mr. Bennett from a police station or jail cell, he can come to you. If your personal injury prevents you from visiting him, a home or hospital visit is available.