A Fierce Legal Advocate Fighting For You
Contact The Firm
Connect with us
Maryland Drug Crime Attorney Matthew E. Bennett Fights to Protect Your Rights
The crime. The consequences. The impact on your life, post-conviction.
There is a lot to think about after a criminal or DUI arrest. Harsh penalties, drained finances, damage to your reputation. The emotional stress of a trial. The anguish of separation from your family.
You should do everything you can to avoid these worst-case outcomes. An experienced criminal defense lawyer can help you.
Matthew E. Bennett unique legal leadership is available right now to residents of cities such as Silver Spring, Laurel and Baltimore, as well as the counties of Montgomery and Prince George, among others. For more than 20 years, he has successfully championed the rights of the accused and seriously injured in Maryland and the Washington metro area.
A Lawyer Devoted to Putting You, The Client, First
Matthew E. Bennett aggressively safeguards your interests in important legal matters such as:
- Drug crimes: Including charges of possession, distribution or manufacture of marijuana, methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, party drugs (Ecstasy) or prescription drugs (oxycodone, hydrocodone)
- Violent crimes: Simple or aggravated assault, sex crimes, armed robbery, domestic violence, homicide
- DUI: Examination of probable cause for a drunk driving arrest, blood alcohol content testing and MVA hearings on driver’s license suspension or revocation
- Post-trial matters: Motions, appeals, bench warrants, false arrests, probation violations and expungements
- Personal injury: From car, truck or other motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, slip and fall, defective products, dangerous drugs, medical malpractice, or nursing home abuse and neglect
Matthew E. Bennett extends his personal injury expertise and complex personal injury litigation services on a contingency fee basis. You owe no attorney fees unless he wins your case and collects settlement damages for you.
Contact Our Law Office For A Free Initial Consultation
If you reach Mr. Bennett from a police station or jail cell, he can come to you. If your personal injury prevents you from visiting him, a home or hospital visit is available.